- Payment in full is required to hold your reservation.
- All major credit cards are accepted. We cannot accept cash sorry.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES - DAY TRIPS
- 100% refund within 24 hours of making your reservation as long as your reservation is 48 hour or more from your departure day/time. (this allows us to keep our staff schedule accurate)
- All other changes may incur a cancellation or rescheduling fee.
- You may purchase TRIP INSURANCE from us and receive a full refund at any time for any reason.
MINIMUMS TO RUN
Each trip has different minimum number of guests required to operate. If we cannot reach our minimum we cannot operated that trip as scheduled.
When you book you will receive a confirmation email with a reservation status. These will let you know whether we have met our minimum or not.
- “Pending” means we haven’t met our minimum. You will hear from us as your departure gets closer.
- “Confirmed” your trip has already met it’s minimum and you are confirmed.
If your trip has not met its minimum we will let you know 3 days prior. At that time you have 3 options:
- Reschedule for another date.
- Cancel and get a refund.
Lodging/Airlines/Other Considerations: We are aware that our policies are not the same everywhere, so we suggest checking in with us prior to the cancellation policies that the your other commitments require.
WEATHER AT THE CHANNEL ISLANDS
Weather at the Channel Islands is complex because it is such a large area with a wide body of water separating two land areas.
Strong winds and/or very large swell are generally the conditions that force us to cancel trips.
We seldom have to cancel trips due to the weather during our peak season (May-November), but it does happen.
General weather forecasts do not predict the conditions that we’re monitoring for. We use many geographical models with various spacing and altitude configurations.
Some of these are very good at indicating unfavorable marine conditions far in advance… but not always.
We may make inclement weather cancellations up to three days in advance but most cancellations due to weather are made within 12 hours of departure. In some cases, we may need to cancel the morning of your trip.
- You will receive a FULL refund or credit for any weather cancellations prior to departure.