Explore Trek & Paddle
The Trek and Paddle is the perfect adventure for those looking for longer hikes are the remote islands such as San Miguel and Santa Rosa. While conditions always determine our exact schedule, the plan is as follows:
- Land at San Miguel Island and hike to Caliche forest or Harris Point
- Land at Santa Rosa Island and hike to the ancient Torrey Pines forest and through Cherry Canyon.
- Kayak the sea caves of Santa Cruz Island along with paddling into Painted Cave.
Important Departure Day Times:
- 5:00pm boarding begins
- 7:30pm CIEx hosted appetizers and small bites in the main Galley.
- 9:00pm mandatory orientation for all passengers.
- 5:00 return on the final day of your trip.
Bunk selection: During checkout you will be prompted to “add a rental to your booking”. This is where you can select an oversized bunk. If you do not choose an oversized bunk here, you will be assigned a single bunk or whatever is available. If there are no more oversized bunks, you will not see the option to add anything to your cart. Oversized bunks are an additional $100 for your trip.