Private Charter Highlights
Visit the World’s Deepest Sea Cave – On your very own custom expedition vessel.
- Private vessel with professional crew and guides.
- Later departure time if desired (as late as 9am)
- SCUBA, Kayak, and snorkel.*
- No age limit
- Explore the west end of Santa Cruz Island.
- Kayak into Painted Cave.
- Snorkeling available if desired.
- Whale and dolphin encounters!
- Food is included and served fresh.
*SCUBA gear is not included. Rentals can be arranged separately.
The Fun Print
What your day looks like:
- Boarding Begins: 6:30 am
- TRUTH Departs: 7:00 am
- Return to Santa Barbara Harbor: 5:00-5:30pm
Your Expedition Vessel – Truth
- 49 Passenger USCG Inspected Vessel
- Bunks below deck for guest gear and napping
- Hot food is served all day with snacks
- Soda bar, hot beverages (coffee and tea) all day
- Destination: West end of Santa Cruz Island
- Spend all day in Channel Islands National Park and National Marine Sanctuary
Santa Barbara Landing – Santa Barbara Harbor
301 West Cabrillo Blvd
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a non-landing boat trip.
No age limit on this boat trip, but the Kayaking Expedition has a 12 year old age requirement.
Yes! The captain will bring the TRUTH into the mouth of the sea cave, she can get pretty far, enough to get an idea of how large the cave really is! You will also get to paddle into Painted Cave as long as conditions allow!
Yes! Beverage bar, breakfasts, and taco bar lunch are all included. We don’t have a beer and wine license on the TRUTH so it’s BYOB for the ride home. We’ll take care of the rest!