SBI – 3 Dive Days
Dive the Channel Islands National Park
- Previous cold-water diving required.
- Air fills included.
- Certified Divers only, no instruction without prior approval.
- Divemaster on-deck supervising the dives. Divemaster lead dives are additional.
- Tanks and weights NOT INCLUDED, you can rent from Dive Santa Barbara at the Santa Barbara Landing.
3 Days at Santa Barbara Island
- Boarding Begins: 6:30 pm March 7, 2024
- VISION Safety Briefing: 9:00 pm
- Return to Santa Barbara Harbor: March 10th at 5:00 pm
- Destination: Santa Barbara Island, East Santa Cruz, Anacapa Islands
Santa Barbara Landing – Santa Barbara Harbor
301 West Cabrillo Blvd
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Things to know…
Certified Divers Only – No Classes without prior approval from CIEx.
We only allow certified divers on this trip, you must have a current C card to dive.
Buddy Diving required… no Solo Diving! This is required by our insurance.
If you book solo, you must add a Divemaster to be able to dive. If you don’t add the Divemaster and we don’t get another solo booking, we will not be able to dive. Please call us with questions about this. Thank you!
California Diving at it's Finest
California diving is unique in many ways. There is no divemaster in the water with you, the water temps are cold enough to require a wetsuit, and the conditions vary from site to site… but it known around the world to be in a class of it’s own. The Channel Islands are so diverse, you can go from semi-tropical to temperate between dives. The kelp forests and marine wildlife are outstanding, and if you haven’t dove in cold water before, this is the best place to start!